Over the years, everyone has likely heard the expression “if you build a better mousetrap, the world will beat a path to your door”. If you’re...
Successfully Helping Companies Grow Faster
Trained, Taught, Coached and Supported in 14 Countries
In 50+ Various Markets,
Both Online and Offline
Updated Monthly and Based on
the Most Recent Client Results
Devoted to spiritual studies and soulful meditation this year
My Name is Lee Collins and I Help Companies
Generate More Revenue Through Digital Marketing…
… and if the thought of that scares the bejeezus out of you, you’re in the right place.
People say I have a gift for bringing calm to chaos and for making the complicated things seem simple, all in a “Southern Zen” kind of way.
I’m not slick. I’m not polished.
But, for nearly 20 years now, I am known as “the guy who gets shit done”.
I hear it all the time, “Lee, I really want to hire you and I wish I found you before I wasted $_____ on that other guy and got nothing.”
Well, here you are. And if you’re tired of feeling like you’re running in circles and accomplishing little to nothing… what happens next is totally up to you.
Here are a few things people have said about me:
“he QUADRUPLED my income that first month”
“can actually write great copy that really sells”
“increase my business leads by over 300%”
“made me feel welcome and not out of my league”
“you have probably helped every person you come in contact with”
“simple, easy to follow pathway to success”
“You’ve inspired me and many others”
“actually lives up to and goes beyond their word”
“I personally recommend it, and you, to all my clients”
“You are a light in this strangely dim world, Lee Collins”
“you have saved my marketing and business life”
“You are a beautiful human being, Lee Collins”
“the smart ones listen and never look back”
“An awesome resource to anyone’s arsenal”
“You helped me feel a sense of worth when I was a teenager”
“I look forward to a long, profitable relationship”
“this man right here is the motherfucking TRUTH”
“Lee, Alan and crew, I stand behind them 100% and I love ’em”
“Lee is one of the most genuine guys I’ve ever met”
“The dude is just crazy weird smart”
“It’s not often that someone like Lee passes your way”
“You will be shocked at your results”
Yes, those are great results and kind words. (You can read more here.)
I simply think of myself as a catalyst and probability enhancer.
In every success, all I really did was leverage my extensive background, skills and knowledge to build the necessary automated systems and processes to shift the odds in favor of their desired outcome.
This time-proven process works in any market or industry.
Here are a few examples:
- When the world’s largest Search Engine Optimization training Company desperately needed a turnaround to dig out of over a million-dollar hole, they called me.
- When the lack of a digital marketing strategy caused a well-known, premium quality figurine and ornament company to lose market share to lesser quality competition, they called me.
- When the world’s largest Social Media training company wanted to expand their student base, increase their credibility and get more sales, they called me.
- When an innovative and industry-changing video platform had an urgent need to to launch ahead of their competition and be profitable within 45 days or less, they called me.
- When a legacy 30-year, worldwide marketing franchise needed someone they could trust to help them re-launch their global brand, and do it fast, they called me.
- When one of the world’s largest corporate growth and training companies experienced slow sales and needed an all-new email marketing strategy, they called me.
- When the fastest-growing martial arts franchise on the planet needed marketing advice, they called me.
- When a $100 Million digital arbitrage company wanted to grow their business faster, they called me.
- When a leading plastics manufacturer was having problems reaching its corporate customers to earn large bulk sales and long-term contracts, they called me.
- And on and on and on…
My reputation was built by being honest and over-delivering, and people know I’m the guy they can trust when the chips are down and they need results.
As Liam Neeson would say, “I have a very particular set of skills.”
Even if you have never heard of me, leading marketers and company owners of all sizes have called me their “secret weapon” for almost 2 decades. (The right people have me on speed dial.)
People love working with me because I am:
- Observant. I have a knack of spotting obstacles that put projects at risk before everyone else notices it. I am also very good at finding places where you are bleeding money, and helping you mend the wound.
- Confident. Instead of fluttering to another shiny object or fad, I rely on my experience and analytical skills to make the right decision. And I almost always have a working example of how the problem was solved last time.
- Steadfast. Every project has setbacks and tough challenges. When the whole team panics, I prepare. I believe people get upset or angry in a situation mainly because they don’t know the next move. You can rely on me to keep cool even in the most chaotic circumstances.
- Logical. I like to make decisions by weighing pros and cons. I probably also have a checklist of what to get done before we even get started.
Here are a few of my proudest moments…
Helped a small manufacturer win a government bid that resulted immediately in a 40,000 piece order.
Featured speaker at Mark Victor Hansen and Robert G. Allen’s “Cash in a Flash” private workshop
Helped an online training company restructure and turn monthly losses into over $750,000 in revenue.
Being hand-picked by Frank Kern in 2008 as one of his first 20 proteges. (Look how young we look – LOL)
Spoke on stages around the world, teaching entrepreneurs how to grow their revenue with digital marketing.
Married my beautiful wife, my greatest accomplishment, after surviving a widow-maker heart attack in 2014.
People believe marketing is expensive and difficult.
Yes, it can be – if you do it wrong.
Fortunately, no matter what kind of experience you had before…
There is hope. There is a formula. A system.
And, I want to help you.
Even if you don’t have a technical bone in your body, or if you have tried before and failed, I’m here to tell you that you can get results.
People say I have a gift for bringing calm to chaos and for making the complicated things seem simple. It’s only natural that I believe the most reliable and predictable way to grow your business faster is with automated systems & processes.
That’s why I practice my craft.
My mission is to share this system with you.
Here’s my guarantee: I will work with you to put more customers into your pipeline, who buy more stuff from you more often, for years to come. We will do this by building a solid foundation and then creating automated digital systems & processes, customized for YOUR business, to reliably and predictably grow your business faster.
Working with big business is rewarding in its own way, but there is nothing I love more than helping small business owners succeed.
This is your invitation. Let’s get started right now.
Always got your back,
PS: Just because I don’t wear $5,000 custom suits doesn’t mean I’m cheap. I know my value. So, if you’re looking for a discount marketer – I’m not your guy.
PPS: On the other hand, if you’re looking for a digital marketing strategist with over 17 years of successful track record helping companies large and small, whose system has worked in over 42 different markets for hundreds of clients and tens of thousands of students around the world, and you know the value of such a person to your business, we should talk.
Are you finally ready to play bigger? If so, let’s talk.Click Here to Schedule Your Call Now
Then the union went on strike and he’s down on his luck. It’s tough. So tough. You know the rest of the words, right? Ain’t it cool how just a...
Did you know there is another way to do email? A way that “mainstream” folks don’t even know about. A way that increases your pitiful open and...
I almost got scammed this weekend. It’s true. I’ve been looking for a dual-sport motorcycle for a long time but, because of an ankle surgery my...
Do you have dogs? We have two dogs – a puggle (pug/beagle mix) named Pete and a Siberian Husky/German Shepherd mix named Holly. Pete is about 9...
When I was in the military, it always struck me as odd that our equipment was (largely) manufactured by the person who bid lowest on the contract...
People are a bunch of Nervous Nellies. At least 80 percent of your job is simply convincing them to buy in the first place, and if you don’t...
People have called me “shy” for as long as I can remember. They couldn’t have been more wrong. What they didn’t know is I am not shy, I just...
After selling products online and offline since 1999, I can tell you that customers definitely fall into two basic groups; optimists and...
Are your email open rates down? Blame Google tabs, because they’re the likely culprit. Yes, Google is our self-appointed online Nanny, dictating...