I’m Never the First Person People Call When They Want to Grow Their Business.
It’s true. And most people would be afraid to admit it.
Even though, since 1999, I have built 4 successful businesses of my own while helping students, clients and strategic partners create just north of $300 Million in product sales across a wide variety of 40+ markets, including these brands (and many others like them):
- When the world’s largest SEO Company needs to dig out of a million-dollar hole, they call me.
- When the world’s largest Social Media training company wants more sales, they call me.
- When an industry-changing video platform wants to launch in 45 days or less, they call me.
- When a legacy 30-year marketing franchise needs someone they could trust to help them re-launch their global brand, they call me.
- When a global strategic corporate growth company needs a new marketing strategy, they call me.
- When one of the fastest-growing martial arts franchises needs marketing advice, they call me.
- When a $100 Million digital arbitrage company wants to grow profits faster, they call me.
The list above is not designed to impress you or beat my own chest.
But, as Liam Neeson says, “I have a very particular set of skills.”
Because of those experiences, I can walk in the door of any business and begin accelerating growth.
You tell me where it hurts. I help make it go away.
- Need more qualified leads to grow your list? Call me.
- Need to increase your front-end sales. Call me.
- Need to increase your margins or stop a money leak? Call me.
- Need to increase your back-end sales? Call me.
- Need to systemize your entire business so it runs (practically) without you? Definitely call me.
Companies began calling me their “secret weapon”.
I simply think of myself as a probability enhancer. I use my background, skills, and knowledge to shift the odds in favor of the desired end result. As a direct response copywriter and consultant, I solve company’s marketing problems when they can’t, or won’t.
I’m never the first guy people call when they want to grow their business.