Hey, I’m Charles Lee Collins.
My strengths are in systems and marketing, but after being in the business for over 21 years I have also gained experience in countless other areas including operations, process development, paid advertising, and automation strategies.
My focus is helping clients uncomplicate their businesses:
- by offering simple, straightforward advice
- that is proven in over 100 industries
- it works for you regardless of your business or practice type
- whether it is building your business
- or expanding your profits
- it’s all about creating more value for clients and customers
- and liberating yourself from daily business pressures
- so you have more fun playing the game of business your way
- while growing your business or professional practice
- without all the typical noise or stress
If this sounds like the kind of help you want, apply now.
I only work with a handful of clients.
Important: If you’re looking for easy buttons, hacks, loopholes, or for millions of dollars to magically fall from the sky next month – I am NOT your guy. Mine is more of a slow-cooker approach.
You cannot rush something you want to last forever.
PS: If you want to know more, read on…
A Few Accomplishments
- Invited by Mike Michalowicz to be 1 of only 20 “Fix This Next” Founding Fixers in the world
- HubSpot inbound marketing certified
- Created and wrote Hybrid Marketing system and training (how to effectively blend online + offline marketing techniques)
- Created the world’s first text autoresponder with Trumpia (read 2008 press release)
- Invited by Frank Kern to be 1 of his first 20 platinum proteges
- 15+ years mid/senior executive level Fortune 500 management experience
- Corporate “Train the Trainer” Certified
- Continuous Process Improvement and Six Sigma Blackbelt Certified
- Designed, built and managed global network infrastructures for the military and other corporate entities
- Designed, built and managed global customer support systems and processes for the military and other corporate entities
- Cisco Certified Internet Engineer, Routing and Switching & Security tracks
- Microsoft Certified Professional (as a Mac user I cringe, but it’s true…)
- 10 years Network Communications and Systems Control team leader and management experience in U.S. Air Force
- Wrote or re-wrote training plans and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) for my duty stations and led the “train the trainer” initiatives before it even had that name
- Military career highlights include: multiple Achievement and Commendation awards, Airman of the quarter winner, class leader at Leadership School, certified U.S. Air Force Certified Expert Marksman
A Few Notable Events Where I Have Spoken
Since I began speaking in 2002, I have taught on stages around the world to thousands of attendees, and I have been blessed to work with many notable industry leaders.