Are You Tired of Not Making the Money You Know You Should Be Making in Your Business?
Hi, I’m Lee Collins. I Help 7-Figure Business Owners, Entrepreneurs (and Even Politicians) Solve Their Marketing Problems.
Think You Don’t Have Marketing Problems?
Yeah, I hear that a lot. See if any of this sounds familiar…
- You have “great conversations” with people but, when it comes to the end and you present your offer, they “have to think about it” or find any excuse to end the call – OR…
- You can’t seem to find where “the good leads” are hiding – OR…
- Lots of people are clicking on your ads (costing you money) but nobody is buying – OR…
- You have a beautiful website and amazing offers but you can’t get any traffic to your website – OR…
- You get lots of traffic to your website but nobody seems to buy anything…
These examples are symptoms of one or more marketing problems in your business.
And, from my 20 years of observation, NO BUSINESS IS IMMUNE. Regardless of how successful you have been, every single business is literally riddled with marketing problems.
Startups have these problems. Solo-preneurs have these problems. Small businesses have these problems. Political campaigns have these problems. The corner store has these problems. Fortune 500 businesses have these problems.
And, when you spend all your time treating the symptom instead of the ACTUAL root cause, it just continues to grow until it literally cripples your profits. (Kind of like throat lozenge helps eliminate the symptom – the cough – instead of helping with the root cause – the cold or flu.)
- You hit glass ceilings with your growth.
- You can’t seem to attract new clients.
- The new clients you do attract cannot afford your rates
- You can’t seem to reach that new income level – and you feel “stuck”
- Your ads seem completely ineffective
- The traffic you’re getting to your traffic may as well be going into a black hole because nothing seems to be happening.
Hey, it’s not your fault. You’re busy running around like a chicken with your head cut off and wearing a hundred different hats on any given day.
Plus, you simply can’t grow beyond 7-figures with the same strategies that got you to 7-figures.
The good news is we can fix ALL this. And, when we do…
You Can Double, Triple or 10x Your Profits Within the Next 7-12 Months (Sometimes Even Faster).
Get Me Lee Collins…
Get Me Lee Collins…
Since 1999, I’ve learned most (if not all) the mistakes you should avoid when trying to grow your business.
As a result, I have made and lost fortunes, and then made it all back again many times over!
I’ve written about these experiences in local magazines, in places like the Bank of America Small Business Community and even on my own blogs. I have received awards for my website designs, been recruited by politicians and top marketing agencies to help with promotions, and have been twice named one of the top 50 marketers in the world to watch.
How do I do it? Simple…
I believe the most reliable and predictable way to grow your business faster is with automated digital systems & processes. I call them Repeat Profit Systems.
Are you finally ready to play bigger? If so, let’s talk.
Read on for more details…
The “Official” Bio:
Lee Collins is a direct marketer, copywriter, author, and an in-demand business strategist who believes in thinking differently to solve business challenges. An expert on leveraging systems and processes to enhance profits, Lee has held senior leadership positions in 3 major US corporations and his unique approach to problem solving has proven effective in 42 different industries.
Since 1999, Lee has built 4 successful businesses while helping his students, clients and strategic partners create just north of $300 Million in product sales across a wide variety of 40+ markets – from online infopreneurs to lawyers to deck builders to tattoo shops to Fortune 500 companies and everything in between.
Today Lee enjoys working with highly qualified clients help to grow their companies faster, consulting with 7-figure + businesses, helping expand the reach of 501(c)3 organizations, while also mentoring a select group of private coaching students.
When Lee isn’t busy growing companies, he enjoys his free time practicing martial arts, camping, writing, building cigar box guitars, playing Native American flute and pursuing spiritual studies.
A few of the great companies and people I have helped:
Logos and service marks are the property of their respective owners. No affiliation or endorsement is implied.
Books, Movies, and Other Media
Lee Collins has been interviewed, mentioned and/or featured in various books, movies, interviews, audio programs, and more including these favorites:
- Robert G Allen and Mark Victor Hansen’s newest book “Cash in a Flash – Fast Money in Slow Times” (at Amazon.com)
- Featured in the “Million Dollar Business Model” video series by Mark Joyner and Matt Bacak
- Featured in Alan Bechtold’s book “Will Work for Fun: Three Simple Steps for Turning Any Hobby or Interest Into Cash” (at Amazon.com)
- Featured in the movie “The FUNdamental You” by Alan R. Bechtold
- Featured in the movie series “The Change: How to Achieve Success in Health, Wealth, Relationships, and Life “
- Co-authored the book “Million Dollar Marketing Secrets”with 20 other top marketing experts (at Amazon.com)
- Co-authored the best-selling book “So, What Do You Do?” with Joel Comm and 38 other authors and experts (at Amazon.com)
Just a few of the hundreds of events around the world where I have spoken:
- Robert G Allen and Mark Victor Hansen’s Cash in a Flash Workshop
(click here to see their citation on page 360 of the book by the same name)
- Anik Singal and Amit Patel’s LaunchTree Conference
- StomperNet Live 9 and StomperNet Live 10
- Gary Ambrose and Keith Wellman’s Gateway to Wealth Conference
- Michael Penland’s Dare to Grow Rich Workshop
- Stuart Tan’s SMART Seminar Series (Singapore/Malaysia)
- Michael Penland’s Internet and Joint Venture Superconference
- TJ Rohleder’s Direct Response Marketing Seminar
- Ken McArthurs’s IMPACT! Conference
- Pat O’Bryan’s UnSeminar
- Russ von Hoelscher’s Marketing MegaSeminar
- Simon Leung’s Private Adwords Workshop
- Ross Goldberg’s Internet Masters Seminar
- Nico Pisani’s Elite Marketing Workshop (Costa Rica)
- Ken McArthur’s JV Alert
- VIP/Special Guest at Mark Joyner and Matt Bacak’s “Survival Tactics for Tough Times 2″
- WordPress Direct University’s “Shoulder Summit 2010″
- Jeff Mills and David Preston’s Profit Offline Webinar Special Guest
- plus I am proud to have shared the same stage with such greats as Joe Vitale, Frank Kern, Mike Filsaime, Matt Bacak, “Million Dollar” Mike Morgan, Joel Comm, Ben Mack, Jeff Walker, Brendan Burchard, John Reese, Dave Lakhani, Stephen Pierce, Glenn W. Turner, Donna Fox, Eben Pagan, Ewen Chia, and dozens and dozens more experts, leaders, and marketing legends who we are happy and proud to call my friends!
My Role as Entrepreneur, Expert, Mentor and Advisor
A few highlights…
- Started business at home with $500 and turned it into a six-figure per month success
- Biggest single day: $125,000 Biggest month: $390,000 (from home office)
- Became the largest seller of world-famous Mini Racers on the east coast from my kitchen table in Richmond, VA commanding an entire factory production line in China. Later sold the business to one of my distributors.
- Creator of Hybrid Marketingtm, One Page Money Makerstm, The Ultimate Back-Endtm, 1-Step Profit System, Direct Response Marketing 2.0tm, iStrategery® and way too many other products to list.
- Frequent consultant to top-level secret marketing meetings and masterminds including special Marketing Team to Visalustm and Robert G. Allen (One Minute Millionaire) and Mark Victor Hansen (co-author Chicken Soup for the Soul)
- Co-developed the world’s first Text Autoresponder in 2008
- Governance Board Member – Direct Response Network
- Co-Founder – Direct Response Marketing 2.0
- Frank Kern Trained Platinum Protege
Personality Type and Strengths
Peeling back the curtain on my characteristics and strengths will help you understand how I can support your goals and vision.
According to Kolbe: “I am great at devising strategies for making good use of special ingredients and materials. I can be counted on to build in strength, durability, and safety features with classic elegance to ensure sustainable quality.” and “I have a knack for taking all the tangible evidence gathered from the past and making sense of it in the here-and-now. I make the case for what’s worth preserving by demonstrating solutions. Then I incorporate all my strengths to achieve long-term success.”
Sounds about right.
But if Kolbe ain’t your thing let’s look at a few others…
MBTI Meyers & Briggs Foundation (myersbriggs.org)
The INTJ personality type is one of the rarest and most interesting types – comprising only about 2% of the U.S. population (INTJ females are especially rare – just 0.8%), INTJs are often seen as highly intelligent and perplexingly mysterious.
INTJ personalities radiate self-confidence, relying on their huge archive of knowledge spanning many different topics and areas.
INTJs usually begin to develop that knowledge in early childhood (the “bookworm” nickname is quite common among INTJs) and keep on doing that later on in life.
When someone with the INTJ personality has mastered their chosen area of knowledge (INTJs can find their strengths in several fields), they can quickly and honestly say whether they know the answer to a specific question. INTJs know what they know and more importantly – they are confident in that knowledge. Unsurprisingly, this personality type can be labelled as the most independent of all types.
INTJs are very decisive, original and insightful – these traits push other people to accept the INTJ’s ideas simply because of that sheer willpower and self-confidence. However, INTJ personalities do not seek nor enjoy the spotlight and may often decide to keep their opinions to themselves if the topic of discussion does not interest them that much.
INTJ personalities are perfectionists and they enjoy improving ideas and systems they come in contact with. As INTJs are naturally curious, this tends to happen quite frequently. However, they always try to remain in the rational territory no matter how attractive the end goal is – every idea that is generated by the INTJ’s mind or reaches it from the outside needs to pass the cold-blooded filter called “Is this going to work?”. This is the INTJ’s coping mechanism and they are notorious for applying it all the time, questioning everything and everyone.
Gallup Strengths Center (gallupstrengthscenter.com)
My five main strengths are:
- Deliberative – People who are especially talented in the Deliberative theme are best described by the serious care they take in making decisions or choices. They anticipate the obstacles.
- Relator – People who are especially talented in the Relator theme enjoy close relationships with others. They find deep satisfaction in working hard with friends to achieve a goal.
- Strategic – People who are especially talented in the Strategic theme create alternative ways to proceed. Faced with any given scenario, they can quickly spot the relevant patterns and issues.
- Self-Assurance – People who are especially talented in the Self-Assurance theme feel confident in their ability to manage their own lives. They possess an inner compass that gives them confidence that their decisions are right.
- Adaptability – People who are especially talented in the Adaptability theme prefer to “go with the flow.” They tend to be “now” people who take things as they come and discover the future one day at a time.
Human Design (humandesignamerica.com)
Manifesting Generators are active people. They can be naturally full of vigor and have a direct expression of energy. A Manifesting Generator’s most powerful energy comes from their Defined Sacral Center. The Sacral is an almost endless energy for work and dedication, and it can have powerful perseverance. Manifesting Generators have a Defined Throat Center. The Throat represents communication and expression. The Throat is the primary bridge between internal energy systems and the outside world. Manifesting Generators have a Motor connected to their Throat Center. With their energy and natural enthusiasm, it is easy to start new things and be good at them.
Download my Human Design Report (pdf 1.1M)
Personality Archetype (howtofascinate.com)
- Primary Advantage: MYSTIQUE. Intrigues others with understatement. Communicates selectively and purposefully, with a minimalist approach. Rarely shows inner emotions. Remains calm in situations of pressure. Works independently without disclosing insider process. Subtle style makes every detail more influential.
- Secondary Advantage: TRUST. Earns loyalty through dependability. Radiates a sincere, familiar warmth. Watches and reviews details carefully. Brings stability and calm to situations. Values routine and punctuality. Builds loyalty through consistency.
The WISE OWL’S Top 5 Specialty Adjectives:
Wise Owls are hyper-aware. They notice in your behavior when something is up. They spot obstacles that put projects at risk before everyone else notices it. Attentive and alert, they recognize subtle diversions from standard processes.
They are confident in their ability to make the right decisions on behalf of the team. They don’t act impulsively. Thoughtful and steadfast, they rely on their experience and analytical skills to make the right decision. When faced with a quality issue, for instance, they’ll point out how the problem was solved last time.
They keep an even keel in the midst of project setbacks and tough challenges. When the whole team panics about a major product recall, they prepare a carefully-worded press release and instruct the team how to deal with negative feedback on social media. You can rely on them to keep cool even in the most chaotic circumstances.
They bring a delicate touch to interactions. Before meeting a prospective client, they carefully do their own research. They check out the company’s social media presence, website and blog. They find out whether the company has recently been in the news. Modest and unpretentious, they build credibility with rational arguments.
They make their decisions by weighing pros and cons. When discussing where to go on vacation, they mention the pluses and minuses of going to Hawaii versus Florida. You’ll also find they have a checklist of what to get done before they go away.
Download my Fascination Advantage Report (pdf 3.8M)
My “5 Guiding Philosophies”
When you ask me a question, if it takes me a moment to answer I am probably considering these 5 guidelines…
1) Always consider whether you help or hurt a situation with your input.
In today’s world everybody has an opinion about everything, and they’re not hesitant to give it to you but sometimes they just need to let things be. Ya know? Mama was right when she said “if you can’t say something nice don’t say nothing”, and I agree if your input doesn’t help the situation I believe you should just keep it to yourself.
2) Always weigh “should I” with as much importance as “can I”.
I learned this lesson over a course of almost 25 years while serving in the military and in managing as senior leadership in corporate America. I know you will agree there are a lot of things that “can” be done that “shouldn’t” be done in today’s world, we both probably see it every single day. (See #1 and #3 for further guidance)
3) Know that what you are doing contributes to a positive end.
And I don’t mean just for you. You need to step back, see the big picture, and f it doesn’t create a win-win situation for all involved then I don’t believe it’s worth doing. Period.
4) Never do anything out of guilt.
Think of how many times you have ever done anything because somebody “made you feel guilty”. And now I want you to think about how that worked out. Probably not so good, huh? Truth is, when you act from a place of guilt it almost never works out for either party involved.
5) Never do anything out of spite.
The same as guilt, spite is a pretty negative emotion. When you behave out of spite you hardly ever get the results you want. And even when you do it normally comes at a price. (See #1, #2 and #3 for further guidance)
My “Past Life” (Before becoming an entrepreneur)
Up until recently I never talked much about my previous successful corporate career but since it’s an important part of my experience I mention it here to give you an idea of what I walked away from to endeavor this world on my own terms…
- 15+ years mid/senior executive level management experience with Safety Kleen, then Bank of America and EDS where I was directly responsible for $12 Million in performance infrastructure, leading a global team, and personally grew the asset base from 1 client to well over 300 global and multi-million dollar per year client accounts within 5 years
- Corporate “Train the Trainer” Certified
- Six Sigma Blackbelt Certified
- Designed, built and managed global customer support help desks for the military and other corporate entities
- Cisco Certified Internet Engineer, Routing and Switching & Security tracks
- Microsoft Certified Professional (as a Mac user I cringe, but it’s true…)
- 10 years Network Communications and Systems Control team leader and management experience in U.S. Air Force
- Military career highlights include: multiple Achievement and Commendation awards, Airman of the quarter winner, chosen as class leader at Leadership School, certified U.S. Air Force Certified Expert Marksman