Results Not Hitting the Mark? Step Into Your Power With Lee's Daily Leadership and Marketing Tips!
Text TODAYSLESSON to 95577
My “5 Guiding Philosophies”
1) Always consider whether you help or hurt a situation with your input.
2) Always weigh “should I” with as much importance as “can I”.
3) Know that what you are doing contributes to a positive end.
4) Never do anything out of guilt.
5) Never do anything out of spite.
Personality Type and Strengths
Want to know how I can support your goals and vision?
According to Kolbe: “I am great at devising strategies for making good use of special ingredients and materials. I can be counted on to build in strength, durability, and safety features with classic elegance to ensure sustainable quality.” and “I have a knack for taking all the tangible evidence gathered from the past and making sense of it in the here-and-now. I make the case for what’s worth preserving by demonstrating solutions. Then I incorporate all my strengths to achieve long-term success.”
Sounds about right.
But if Kolbe ain’t your thing let’s look at a few others…
MBTI Meyers & Briggs Foundation (myersbriggs.org)
The INTJ personality type is one of the rarest and most interesting types – comprising only about 2% of the U.S. population (INTJ females are especially rare – just 0.8%), INTJs are often seen as highly intelligent and perplexingly mysterious.
INTJ personalities radiate self-confidence, relying on their huge archive of knowledge spanning many different topics and areas.
INTJs usually begin to develop that knowledge in early childhood (the “bookworm” nickname is quite common among INTJs) and keep on doing that later on in life.
When someone with the INTJ personality has mastered their chosen area of knowledge (INTJs can find their strengths in several fields), they can quickly and honestly say whether they know the answer to a specific question. INTJs know what they know and more importantly – they are confident in that knowledge. Unsurprisingly, this personality type can be labelled as the most independent of all types.
INTJs are very decisive, original and insightful – these traits push other people to accept the INTJ’s ideas simply because of that sheer willpower and self-confidence. However, INTJ personalities do not seek nor enjoy the spotlight and may often decide to keep their opinions to themselves if the topic of discussion does not interest them that much.
INTJ personalities are perfectionists and they enjoy improving ideas and systems they come in contact with. As INTJs are naturally curious, this tends to happen quite frequently. However, they always try to remain in the rational territory no matter how attractive the end goal is – every idea that is generated by the INTJ’s mind or reaches it from the outside needs to pass the cold-blooded filter called “Is this going to work?”. This is the INTJ’s coping mechanism and they are notorious for applying it all the time, questioning everything and everyone.
Gallup Strengths Center (gallupstrengthscenter.com)
My five main strengths are:
- Deliberative – People who are especially talented in the Deliberative theme are best described by the serious care they take in making decisions or choices. They anticipate the obstacles.
- Relator – People who are especially talented in the Relator theme enjoy close relationships with others. They find deep satisfaction in working hard with friends to achieve a goal.
- Strategic – People who are especially talented in the Strategic theme create alternative ways to proceed. Faced with any given scenario, they can quickly spot the relevant patterns and issues.
- Self-Assurance – People who are especially talented in the Self-Assurance theme feel confident in their ability to manage their own lives. They possess an inner compass that gives them confidence that their decisions are right.
- Adaptability – People who are especially talented in the Adaptability theme prefer to “go with the flow.” They tend to be “now” people who take things as they come and discover the future one day at a time.
Human Design (humandesignamerica.com)
Manifesting Generators are active people. They can be naturally full of vigor and have a direct expression of energy. A Manifesting Generator’s most powerful energy comes from their Defined Sacral Center. The Sacral is an almost endless energy for work and dedication, and it can have powerful perseverance. Manifesting Generators have a Defined Throat Center. The Throat represents communication and expression. The Throat is the primary bridge between internal energy systems and the outside world. Manifesting Generators have a Motor connected to their Throat Center. With their energy and natural enthusiasm, it is easy to start new things and be good at them.
Download my Human Design Report (pdf 1.1M)
Personality Archetype (howtofascinate.com)
- Primary Advantage: MYSTIQUE. Intrigues others with understatement. Communicates selectively and purposefully, with a minimalist approach. Rarely shows inner emotions. Remains calm in situations of pressure. Works independently without disclosing insider process. Subtle style makes every detail more influential.
- Secondary Advantage: TRUST. Earns loyalty through dependability. Radiates a sincere, familiar warmth. Watches and reviews details carefully. Brings stability and calm to situations. Values routine and punctuality. Builds loyalty through consistency.
The WISE OWL’S Top 5 Specialty Adjectives:
Wise Owls are hyper-aware. They notice in your behavior when something is up. They spot obstacles that put projects at risk before everyone else notices it. Attentive and alert, they recognize subtle diversions from standard processes.
They are confident in their ability to make the right decisions on behalf of the team. They don’t act impulsively. Thoughtful and steadfast, they rely on their experience and analytical skills to make the right decision. When faced with a quality issue, for instance, they’ll point out how the problem was solved last time.
They keep an even keel in the midst of project setbacks and tough challenges. When the whole team panics about a major product recall, they prepare a carefully-worded press release and instruct the team how to deal with negative feedback on social media. You can rely on them to keep cool even in the most chaotic circumstances.
They bring a delicate touch to interactions. Before meeting a prospective client, they carefully do their own research. They check out the company’s social media presence, website and blog. They find out whether the company has recently been in the news. Modest and unpretentious, they build credibility with rational arguments.
They make their decisions by weighing pros and cons. When discussing where to go on vacation, they mention the pluses and minuses of going to Hawaii versus Florida. You’ll also find they have a checklist of what to get done before they go away.
Download my Fascination Advantage Report (pdf 3.8M)
My “Past Life” (Before becoming an entrepreneur)
- 15+ years mid/senior executive level management experience
- Corporate “Train the Trainer” Certified
- Six Sigma Blackbelt Certified
- Designed, built and managed global customer support systems and processes for the military and other corporate entities
- Cisco Certified Internet Engineer, Routing and Switching & Security tracks
- Microsoft Certified Professional (as a Mac user I cringe, but it’s true…)
- 10 years Network Communications and Systems Control team leader and management experience in U.S. Air Force
- Military career highlights include: multiple Achievement and Commendation awards, Airman of the quarter winner, chosen as class leader at Leadership School, certified U.S. Air Force Certified Expert Marksman