I have been an entrepreneur at heart for longer than I remember. My first financial venture was, at 16 years old, becoming one of the world’s first successful martial arts equipment distributors under the age of 18.
I was making so much money my parents thought I was dealing drugs, so they forced me to stop. At 16, it crushed me.
Because of that, I put my freelance endeavors on hold to serve in the United States Air Force until 1998 – over 12 years later – and then found myself bitten again by the entrepreneurial bug again in 1999.
After that, I helped everyone I could – from the corner burger shop to attorneys, politicians and even Fortune 500 companies – and I built a solid reputation by delivering exactly what I said I would. Every time.
At first, I pursued my own consulting practice alongside a very success corporate career as Vice President of Technology in a major global brand. In 2007, with my personal revenue far exceeding my corporate pay, I hung up my suit and tie forever, and I have never looked back.
People say I have a gift for bringing calm to chaos and for making the complicated things seem simple, all in a “Southern Zen” kind of way.
I’m not slick. I’m not polished. But, for over 20 years now, I am known as “the guy who gets shit done” and makes things “all better”, and the person marketers call when they have a marketing problem that needs solved.
The big driver for me is I love helping small business owners achieve “big business” success, without a huge marketing budget and without the need for any outside funding. (As Liam Neeson says, “I have a certain set of skills”.)
Many people call me their secret weapon.
I don’t know about that… what I do know is I have always had a knack for systems, especially automated systems and processes and, because of that, I have helped a lot of people realize their dreams along the way.
Here’s what I bring to the table:
- simple, straightforward advice
- that is proven in over 100 industries
- and will work for you regardless of your business or practice type
- whether it is building your business
- or expanding your profits
- it’s all about creating more value for clients and customers
- and liberating yourself from daily business pressures
- so you can have more fun playing the game of business your way
- while growing your business or professional practice
The things I teach are simple and take time and effort to do, but it has enabled my clients (and me) to outlast many other “flash in the pans” who have quickly come and gone over the past 20 years.
When you build your foundation the way I will show you, you will have the systems, strategy and self-reliance to do the same.
If this sounds like the kind of help you need in your business, let’s talk.
PS: If you’re looking for easy buttons, hacks, loopholes, or for millions of dollars to magically fall from the sky next month – I am NOT your guy.
My “Past Life”
- 15+ years mid/senior executive level management experience
- Corporate “Train the Trainer” Certified
- Six Sigma Blackbelt Certified
- Designed, built and managed global network infrastructures for the military and other corporate entities
- Designed, built and managed global customer support systems and processes for the military and other corporate entities
- Cisco Certified Internet Engineer, Routing and Switching & Security tracks
- Microsoft Certified Professional (as a Mac user I cringe, but it’s true…)
- 10 years Network Communications and Systems Control team leader and management experience in U.S. Air Force
- Military career highlights include: multiple Achievement and Commendation awards, Airman of the quarter winner, chosen as class leader at Leadership School, certified U.S. Air Force Certified Expert Marksman