I began my inner journey almost 2 decades ago. I had been “online” since 1999 and had had some success, but I was nowhere near the level of where I wanted to be.
My ultimate goal was to quit my J-O-B and become a full-time Entrepreneur. I dreamed of a future where I could live a life of vacation and pick and choose when I wanted to work instead of working all of the time and having to choose when I could afford to take a vacation.
Well, long story short, I am now living this dream – and I have been for over 16 years. Today, life is much different for me than when I was stuck in the “9 to 5” corporate rut.
What do I do?
Well, I enjoy my free time practicing martial arts, camping, exploring hard to find places in my 4×4, writing, playing Native American flute and pursuing spiritual studies. Oh, and I have 3-day weekends every week.
To put food on the table I solve company’s marketing problems when they can’t or won’t.
- When the world’s largest SEO Company needs to get back on track and dig out of a million-dollar hole, they call me.
- When the world’s largest Social Media training company needs to refine their offering and get more sales, they call me.
- When an innovative and industry-changing video platform wants to launch in 45 days or less, they call me.
- When a legacy 30-year marketing franchise needs someone they could trust to help them re-launch their global brand, they call me.
- When one of the world’s largest strategic corporate growth companies needs a new marketing strategy, they call me.
- When one of the fastest-growing martial arts franchises on the planet needs marketing advice, they call me.
- When a $100 Million digital arbitrage company wants to grow their business faster, they call me.
Now, I don’t say any of that to brag or boast. But I am particularly excited about my uncanny ability to help companies find creative ways to build and grow their business quickly and more effectively (usually, without any outside funding).
As Liam Neeson says, “I have a very particular set of skills.”
Company owners began calling me their “secret weapon”.
I simply think of myself as a probability enhancer. I use my background, skills and knowledge to shift the odds in favor of their desired outcome.
And there is no way that I could have done this without a strong change in the way that I thought about life and all of its fabulous offerings.
Let’s face it, many of us have been raised with the “W-2” mindset and have not been shown how to think to be successful. The great thing is that you can expand how you think to allow yourself to be in a place where you can receive all of the things that you desire.
I believe in what Napoleon Hill once said:
Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.
My true success started to manifest shortly after I started to get my head in the expanded state of mind to be able to actually accept the success. Until this happened, I was just kind of spinning my wheels. But I did change my mind and with it came the windfall I had always dreamed of.
It is my sincerest desire that my stories will help you prepare your mind for the success you have always dreamed of. You will find many lessons, downloads, and exercises; as well as insights that will open your eyes to a new world of possibilities.
Think of it as the first step in your journey to this exciting new world.
A world where all your dreams can come true.
So read, learn and enjoy as we begin this fantastic adventure together.
If you Can See It, Feel It and Believe It…YOU CAN ACHIEVE IT!
And, if I can help you in any way, reach out to me.
P.S. Whether you like country music or not, this song “No More Looking Over My Shoulder” by Travis Tritt is probably the best representation of my philosophy of life – and living strongly IN THE MOMENT. Please listen to the WORDS, then – most importantly – enjoy and embrace the message in your own life.