All my life I have been a “fixer”…
So, when Mike Michalowicz and his team invited me to be one of only 20 “Founding Fixers” in the world, it just made sense to combine the “Fix This Next” methodology with my own S3 Method for growth and scale.
It’s such a powerful combination.
If you’ve heard the story of the old boiler-maker, when it comes to knowing where to “tap”, I have a special set of skills. And I have been tirelessly honing these skills for the past 20+ years.
During that time I have helped countless clients and businesses know what to do now AND equip themselves with a tool chest of solutions for what to fix next to achieve their goals.
That’s not me trying to impress you, just to impress upon you if you want these same skills there are two ways to get them:
- Time. Do like I did, put in the time, doing the right things, and eventually achieve the success you seek through years (or decades) of trial and error.
- Money. Take the shortcut and purchase the experience you seek from someone who is an expert (while others continue to play the slow game).
Clients hire me to help them hit their goals in a fraction of the time they originally thought it would take because they are purchasing my experience, ability and insight to see things in their business they simply cannot see.
Here’s how we work together:
You may believe having a business that thrives without you is impossible. But it’s not.
Fix This Next Coaching is the first step to get your business under control in 3 easy steps:
Using our process, we will identify the vital need in your business that is not being met. This could be in the area of sales, marketing, etc.
We will create and implement a plan to fix that vital need in your business and eliminate this bottleneck for good.
We will verify it is working, then fix the next bottleneck and set your company up for repeat profits and steady growth.
Sounds simple right?
It is… if you have the experience to know what to do and, more importantly, what NOT to do to to make it happen. That’s what I bring to the table.
No “pie in the sky” glittery fantasies!
No easy buttons, shortcuts or hacks.
No overblown, hype-filled promises.
• When you’re ready to learn how to win the long game…
• When you want to see results like my other clients…
• When you want to stop being a timid marketer…
• When you finally realize “Hope Is Not a Marketing Plan”…
We should talk.
But working with me is NOT for everybody.
I’m not curmudgeonly (that’s a word, right?) but I am VERY picky about who I’ll speak with so be sure you meet these criteria before we proceed.
Here’s Who I CAN Help
- 1) You must have a good, solid product that people want OR have the ability to create it with my guidance. I mainly work with people who have a solid, working business and simply want to make it work bigger, stronger, better. My ideal clients are people who are ready to grow and scale, but if you’re just starting out – I get you. I’ve been there and I can help you get started on the right foot. (Important: I only work with real businesses, not get rich quick, MLM, crypto, or “biz-opp” folks.)
- 2) You must have a sales process and actually be selling the product. This means that you’re getting consistent traffic and making sales already. You’re running ads, you’re promoting, and you’re selling stuff. You don’t have to be “everywhere” or “huge”… I just need you to be PRESENT and active. (Together, we can build the rest.)
- 3) You must have a good reputation and care about your clients. Everything we do together will not only be bringing you more sales and repeat profits, but we’ll be connecting you with new markets, new clients, and new profit sources chock full of more customers who think like your current clients. And in order for us to do that, you need to have your act together. In other words, you need to be legit. And you need to truly care about the people you serve.
- 4) You must be beyond the “easy button” or “magic pill” mentality. I do not subscribe to the idea of pre-packaged dreams. Everything we do together will be customized to YOUR journey and based in the solid, time-proven principles practiced in the experience of over two decades of dedication to my craft. Think “slow cooker” versus microwave. That doesn’t mean difficult… in fact, don’t be surprised when some of our results seem practically effortless.
- 5) You MUST follow directions and be fiercely committed to success. To me, being fiercely committed to success means you will actually implement the stuff I give you because, if you don’t, neither one of us will make money.
- 6) You must be financially able to commit to investing in our work together. It takes time to do things right. I have a system and a process we will go through to put you in the best possible position to win. Anything less than a 90-day commitment would not be worth YOUR time, or mine. I’m in this for the long-haul – I’d love nothing more than to work together for YEARS – and you should be, too! (If you cannot commit to this, you may be interested in my Email Coaching instead.)
If all this sounds like you, if you have a genuine interest in making a decision in the not too distant future, and if you are dead serious about building or growing a business of your own with your knowledge or expertise, I will happily and eagerly invest time and effort into helping you evaluate whether or not working with me is right for you.
Here’s What to Do Next…
If you want to work with someone who isn’t going to blow smoke up your butt…
… someone who will come into your business, do a strategic assessment of where you are versus where you want to go, and help you formulate a step-by-step plan to get you there…
… someone who can give you a holistic, big-picture perspective that most others miss, lock arms with you and fight alongside you to help you achieve your goals, and also has the experience to know when it’s time to regroup…
Your next step is to click that big, blue button
and request a date and time for us to connect.
After you choose the best time for you, answer a few questions and you’re all set! (Don’t worry, it’s nothing scary or too personal – just a few things that will help us get the most from our time together.)
The Ball is Now in Your Court…
Time to Click That Button!
Q. What exactly will we be doing together?
Sometimes it’s a few small things that need done. Sometimes it’s a lot more.
You have already reached a certain level of success in your business and you’re wondering what to do next to achieve your goals.
We might have to work on your offer, copy, branding, positioning, marketing, advertising, sales, conversions, website, funnels, imagery, mindset, lead magnets, videos, audios, podcast, book, social media presence, web presence, SEO, SEM, origin story, or any number of other things.
I don’t yet know what is and what isn’t working in your business. And I won’t know until you commission me to know, then we’ll:
1) do a strategic assessment of where you are,
2) get clear on where you want to go,
3) figure out what’s missing that is keeping you from reaching your goals, and finally we’ll work backwards and
4) build the systems and a step-by-step plan to get you there.
Bottom line is this…
I can’t tell you everything we will do without knowing where you are now. That would be like a doctor writing prescriptions without ever seeing the patient and is utterly irresponsible. The path varies for every client, and requires a conversation before elaboration.
If I can help you, I will.
And If I can’t, I’ll give you honest, actionable advice to help you on your journey.
IMPORTANT: My role is to answer your questions with my experience, and to guide you on your path toward your goals. I am a consultant – NOT a virtual assistant or an employee – so, if you don’t have a team or the ability to hire help with the tech stuff, you need to be willing and able to do the work yourself. I only push buttons for my own company.
Q. Do you have a guarantee?
Here’s my commitment to you: I am so confident in my systems, if you commit to work together for at least 12 months, following the advice and guidance I provide, I guarantee you will make more with me than you paid to me, or I work free until you do. You have nothing to lose. If we do the work, you will always be in a better place than before you hired me. Simple as that.
Q. How long will it take?
Look, you cannot rush something you want to last forever. Ninety days is the minimum commitment, but most of my clients have been with me for 3+ years.
It’s about continuous process improvement. There is no finish line.
I’m in this for the long-haul and you should be, too!
Setup your call, let’s take a look at what you need, then let’s figure out what’s right for you. Or don’t. It’s up to you to decide the level of support and expertise you want to have in your life.
Q. What if I can’t commit to 90 days and $7500+?
I get it. We all have to start someplace.
If you don’t yet have the resources to commit to the minimum of at least 90 days and at least $7500 (sometimes, depending on what you need, our time together WILL cost more), you may be interested in my Email Coaching instead and maybe in the future we can work at a more intimate level.
Q. Do you have any references?
I have always dedicated myself to my clients’ privacy. They choose to work with me as a trusted consultant and advisor because they know I will never use their names or violate their privacy for my own personal benefit (just like I won’t interrupt yours).
Why? Because many of my clients are congressmen, entertainers, fortune companies and health, fitness, medical personalities – or even high-performance CEO’s, CMO’s and even elite business owners who never want anyone to know they got outside help to do what they do. (I helped create and launch many of the popular “gurus” products or services.) Whatever their reason, I always hold our trust sacred.
That said, I have many gracious clients and associates who have offered testimonials from our work or time together, the methods I use are certified by “the patron saint of entrepreneurship” Mike Michalowicz and, if you’re still a skeptic after all that, you can always do your own due diligence.
But no, I do not provide references and this has never been an issue for any of my past clients in 20+ years of being in my consulting practice. Please do not ask.
Q. What if I have a question not answered here?
Setup a call and let’s talk. Give us a call at 833.33.FIXER (833.333.4937). You’ll most likely connect with Mary when you call this number. Mary is a real person, she lives in Oregon and she and I have worked together for well over 10 years now helping people grow and scale their businesses – meaning she can very likely answer any question you may have.
Note: Our office hours are Monday-Thursday, 10a-6p Mountain. So please do not expect an answer outside these hours.