PLEASE READ THIS SHORT LETTER BEFORE BOOKING YOUR CALL!
Did you ever hear the story of the old Boilermaker who was called in to fix a huge steamship boiler system that wasn’t working?
As the story goes:
“After listening to the engineer’s description of the problems and asking a few questions, he went to the boiler room. He looked at the maze of twisting pipes, listened to the thump of the boiler and the hiss of the escaping steam for a few minutes, and felt some pipes with his hands. Then he hummed softly to himself, reached into his overalls and took out a small hammer, and tapped a bright red valve one time. Immediately, the entire system began working perfectly,”
The secret is this… one must have the experience to know where to tap.
Here’s an example of a “tap” in the business/marketing world:
I worked with a training company who had a $500 offer converting at 3%, meaning for every 100 people who saw the offer, 3 people would buy. About 1000 people per week saw the offer. That’s about 30 sales per week at $500 so their gross sales for the week was $15,000.
There are 5 main ways to help a business make more money and, after reviewing the sales process, I chose the one I thought was the best fit for this offer, we made the changes and started tracking the new results versus their baseline.
After a couple of weeks of observation and some tweaking, we saw the conversions improve by 1%. It doesn’t sound like much, but here’s how that translates to real dollars…
Same amount of traffic saw the offer, about 1000 people per week, but now instead of 30 sales we saw 40 sales (4% conversion). Those extra 10 sales brought the weekly revenue to $20,000 – an increase of $5000 per week.
Even if we did nothing else, that would be an additional $20k per month and $240k per year. Just from a 1% increase. And that’s just on the front-end.
But we didn’t stop there.
We worked together for 19 months, over which they paid my company in the neighborhood of $66k for the work we did. Over that same time, we increased their earnings – for that ONE offer – by over $750,000 per year.
That’s not one-time revenue, it’s additional revenue that keeps going, year after year, for as long as they sell that offer.
The story above illustrates why clients hire me and why you should, too…
Because, when it comes to systems, and knowing where to “tap”, I have a special set of skills. And I have been tirelessly honing these skills for the past 20+ years.
That’s not me trying to impress you, just to impress upon you if you want these same skills there are two ways to get them:
- Time. Do like I did, put in the time, doing the right things, and eventually achieve the success you seek through years (or decades) of trial and error.
- Money. Take the shortcut and purchase the experience you seek from someone who is an expert (while others continue to play the slow game).
Clients hire me to help them hit their goals in a fraction of the time they originally thought it would take because they are purchasing my experience, ability and insight to see things in their business they simply cannot see.
Here’s how we work together:
Together, we will 1) do a strategic assessment of where you are, then we’ll 2) get clear on where you want to go, then we will 3) figure out what’s missing that is keeping you from reaching your goals, and finally we’ll work backwards and 4) build the systems and a step-by-step plan to get you there.
Sounds simple right?
It is… if you have the experience to know what to do and, more importantly, what NOT to do to to make it happen. That’s what I bring to the table.
No “pie in the sky” glittery fantasies!
No easy buttons, shortcuts or hacks.
No overblown, hype-filled promises.
• When you’re ready to learn how to win the long game…
• When you want to see results like my other clients…
• When you want to stop being a timid marketer…
• When you finally realize “Hope Is Not a Marketing Plan”…
We should talk.
But working with me is NOT for everybody.
I’m not curmudgeonly (that’s a word, right?) but I am VERY picky about who I’ll speak with so be sure you meet these criteria before we proceed.
Here’s Who I CAN Help
- 1) You must have a good, solid product that people want OR have the ability to create it with my guidance. I mainly work with people who have a solid, working business and simply want to make it work bigger, stronger, better. My ideal clients are people who are ready to grow and scale, but if you’re just starting out – I get you. I’ve been there and I can help you get started on the right foot. (Important: I don’t won’t work with get rich quick, MLM, crypto, or “biz-opp” folks.)
- 2) You must have a sales process and actually be selling the product. This means that you’re getting consistent traffic and making sales already. You’re running ads, you’re promoting, and you’re selling stuff. You don’t have to be “everywhere” or “huge”… I just need you to be PRESENT and active. (Together, we can build the rest.)
- 3) You must have a good reputation and care about your clients. Everything we do together will not only be bringing you more sales and repeat profits, but we’ll be connecting you with new markets, new clients, and new profit sources chock full of more customers who think like your current clients. And in order for us to do that, you need to have your act together. In other words, you need to be legit. And you need to truly care about the people you serve.
- 4) You must be beyond the “easy button” or “magic pill” mentality. I do not subscribe to the idea of pre-packaged dreams. Everything we do together will be customized to YOUR journey and based in the solid, time-proven principles practiced in the experience of over two decades of dedication to my craft. Think “slow cooker” versus microwave. That doesn’t mean difficult… in fact, don’t be surprised when some of our results seem practically effortless.
- 5) You MUST follow directions and be fiercely committed to success. To me, being fiercely committed to success means you will actually implement the stuff I give you because, if you don’t, neither one of us will make money. (Don’t worry, it won’t be anything too weird. OK, maybe sometimes, but not really.)
- 6) You must be financially able to commit to a minimum 90 days and (at least) a $7,500 investment. It takes time to do things right. I have a system and a process we will go through to put you in the best possible position to win. Anything less than a 90-day commitment would not be worth YOUR time, or mine. I’m in this for the long-haul – I’d love nothing more than to work together for YEARS – and you should be, too! (If you cannot commit to this, you may be interested in my Email Coaching instead.)
If all this sounds like you, if you have a genuine interest in making a decision in the not too distant future, and if you are dead serious about building or growing a business of your own with your knowledge or expertise, I will happily and eagerly invest time and effort into helping you evaluate whether or not working with me is right for you.
Here’s What to Do Next…
If you want to work with someone who isn’t going to blow smoke up your butt…
… someone who will come into your business, do a strategic assessment of where you are versus where you want to go, and help you formulate a step-by-step plan to get you there…
… someone who can give you a holistic, big-picture perspective that most others miss, lock arms with you and fight alongside you to help you achieve your goals, and also has the experience to know when it’s time to regroup…
Your next step is to click that big, orange button and request a date and time for us to connect.
After you choose the best time for you, answer a few questions and you’re all set! (Don’t worry, it’s nothing scary or too personal – just a few things that will help us get the most from our time together.)
The Ball is Now in Your Court…
Time to Click That Button!
Q. What exactly will we be doing together?
Sometimes it’s a few small things that need done. Sometimes it’s a lot more.
We might have to work on your offer, copy, branding, positioning, marketing, advertising, sales, conversions, website, funnels, imagery, mindset, lead magnets, videos, audios, podcast, book, social media presence, web presence, SEO, SEM, origin story, or any number of other things.
I don’t yet know what is and what isn’t working in your business. And I won’t know until you commission me to know, then we’ll:
1) do a strategic assessment of where you are,
2) get clear on where you want to go,
3) figure out what’s missing that is keeping you from reaching your goals, and finally we’ll work backwards and
4) build the systems and a step-by-step plan to get you there.
Bottom line is this… I can’t tell you everything we will do without knowing where you are now. That would be like a doctor writing prescriptions without ever seeing the patient and is utterly irresponsible. The path varies for every client, and requires a conversation before elaboration.
If I can help you, I will. And If I can’t, I’ll give you honest, actionable advice to help you on your journey.
Q. Do you have a guarantee?
Here’s my commitment to you: I am so confident in my systems, if you commit to work together for at least 12 months, following the advice and guidance I provide, I guarantee you will make more with me than you paid to me, or I work free until you do. You have nothing to lose. You will always be in a better place. Simple as that.
Q. How long will it take?
Look, you cannot rush something you want to last forever. Ninety days is the minimum commitment, but most of my clients have been with me for 3+ years.
I’m in this for the long-haul and you should be, too!
Setup your call, let’s take a look at what you need, then let’s figure out what’s right for you. Or don’t. It’s up to you to decide the level of support and expertise you want to have in your life.
Q. What if I can’t commit to 90 days and $7500+?
I get it. We all have to start someplace.
If you don’t yet have the resources to commit to the minimum of at least 90 days and at least $7500 (sometimes, depending on what you need, our time together WILL cost more), you may be interested in my Email Coaching instead and maybe in the future we can work at a more intimate level.
Q. Do you have any references?
I have always dedicated myself to my clients’ privacy. They choose to work with me as a trusted consultant and advisor because they know I will never use their names or violate their privacy for my own personal benefit (just like I won’t interrupt yours).
Why? Because many of my clients are congressmen, entertainers, fortune companies and health, fitness, medical personalities – or even high-performance CEO’s, CMO’s and even elite business owners who never want anyone to know they got outside help to do what they do. (I helped create and launch many of the popular “gurus” products or services.) Whatever their reason, I always hold our trust sacred.
That said, I have many gracious clients and associates who have offered testimonials from our work or time together and, if you’re still a skeptic after reading those, you can always do your own due diligence.
But no, I do not provide references and this has never been an issue for any of my past clients in 20+ years of being in my consulting practice. Please do not ask.
Q. What if I have a question not answered here?
Setup a call and let’s talk. Or give Mary a call at 810.853.2422. Mary is like my right hand. She and I have worked together for well over 8 years and she can very likely answer any question you may have.