PLEASE READ THIS SHORT LETTER BEFORE BOOKING YOUR CALL!
Most of my clients come to me because they are either unhappy with where they are or they’re happy but they want to do better. Much better.
Before we begin our work together, they often they feel:
- Overwhelmed or stuck,
- Frustrated that their company is not growing as quickly as they want,
- Burned out by trying to continually find and sell to new leads,
- Confused by trying to learn about social media, funnels, paid ad strategies, OR
- Like they are wasting time marketing online and nothing seems to work as well as it should.
They feel like a bottleneck. They feel their entire business would fall apart without them. And, if something were to happen to them, everything would stop working.
Plus, they want to improve the results from their current marketing and advertising.
Put simply, my BEST clients…
Are tired of being the bottleneck in their business, and want to live a life of their dreams while making a meaningful impact to their customers and clients.
(Does this sound like you?)
If this sounds like you, then you’re in the right place.
Here’s How It Works
Did you ever hear the story of the old Boilermaker who was called in to fix a huge steamship boiler system that was not working well?
As the story goes:
“After listening to the engineer’s description of the problems and asking a few questions, he went to the boiler room. He looked at the maze of twisting pipes, listened to the thump of the boiler and the hiss of the escaping steam for a few minutes, and felt some pipes with his hands. Then he hummed softly to himself, reached into his overalls and took out a small hammer, and tapped a bright red valve one time. Immediately, the entire system began working perfectly,”
Much like the old boilermaker, at this point in my career I can go into ANY advertising or marketing campaign and make it work better.
Sometimes all it takes is a little “tap” for you to see vast improvements. Like the boilermaker, though… one must have the experience to know where to tap.
That’s not me bragging or boasting.
After over 20 years helping my clients (and building my own businesses) I can tell you building or growing a successful business is always about systems.
And, especially when it comes to systems, I have a special set of skills.
And if you want these same skills there are two ways to get it:
- Time. Put in the time, doing the right things, and eventually achieve the success you seek through years or decades of trial and error.
- Money. You can purchase the experience you seek (while others continue to play the slow game).
That’s why my clients hire me. To hit their goals in a fraction of the time they originally thought it would take. They are purchasing my experience and insight to see things in their business they simply cannot see.
Here’s how it works:
I will come into your business and 1) do a strategic assessment of where you are, then we’ll 2) get clear on where you want to go, and finally we’ll 3) help you formulate a step-by-step plan to get you there.
Sounds simple right?
It is… if you have the experience to know what to do and, more importantly, what NOT to do to to make it happen.
No “pie in the sky” glittery fantasies!
No easy buttons, shortcuts or hacks.
No overblown, hype-filled promises.
• When you’re ready to learn how to win the long game…
• When you want to see results like my other clients…
• When you want to stop being a timid marketer…
• When you finally realize “Hope Is Not a Marketing Plan”…
We should talk.
But working with me is NOT for everybody.
I’m not curmudgeonly (that’s a word, right?) but I am VERY picky about who I’ll speak with so be sure you meet these criteria before we proceed.
Here’s Who I CAN Help
- 1) You must have a good, solid product that people want OR have the ability to create it with my guidance. I mainly work with people who have a solid, working business and simply want to make it work bigger, stronger, better. My ideal clients are people who are ready to grow and scale, but if you’re just starting out – I get you. I’ve been there and I can help you get started on the right foot. (Important: I don’t won’t work with get rich quick, MLM, crypto, or “biz-opp” folks.)
- 2) You must have a sales process and actually be selling the product. This means that you’re getting consistent traffic and making sales already. You’re running ads, you’re promoting, and you’re selling stuff. You don’t have to be “everywhere” or “huge”… I just need you to be PRESENT and active. (We can build the rest.)
- 3) You must have a good reputation and care about your clients. Everything we do together will not only be bringing you more sales and repeat profits, but we’ll be connecting you with new markets, new clients, and new profit sources chock full of more customers who think like your current clients. And in order for us to do that, you need to have your act together. In other words, you need to be legit. And you need to truly care about the people you serve.
- 4) You must be beyond the “easy button” or “magic pill” mentality. I do not subscribe to the idea of pre-packaged dreams. Everything we do together will be customized to YOUR journey and based in the solid, time-proven principles practiced in the experience of over two decades of dedication to my craft. Think “slow cooker” versus microwave. That doesn’t mean difficult… in fact, don’t be surprised when some of our results seem practically effortless.
- 5) You MUST follow directions and be fiercely committed to success. To me, being fiercely committed to success means you will actually implement the stuff I give you because, if you don’t, neither one of us will make money. (Don’t worry, it won’t be anything too weird. OK, maybe sometimes, but not really.)
- 6) You must be financially able to commit to a minimum 90 days and (at least) a $7,500 investment. It takes time to do things right. I have a system and a process we will go through to put you in the best possible position to win. Anything less than a 90-day commitment would not be worth YOUR time, or mine. I’m in this for the long-haul and you should be, too!
If all this sounds like you, if you have a genuine interest in making a decision in the not too distant future, and if you are dead serious about building or growing a business of your own with your knowledge or expertise, I will happily and eagerly invest time and effort into helping you evaluate whether or not working with me is right for you.
Here’s What to Do Next…
If you want to work with someone who isn’t going to blow smoke up your butt…
… someone who will come into your business, do a strategic assessment of where you are versus where you want to go, and help you formulate a step-by-step plan to get you there…
… someone who can give you a holistic, big-picture perspective that most others miss, lock arms with you and fight alongside you to help you achieve your goals, and also has the experience to know when it’s time to regroup…
Your next step is to click that big, orange button and request a date and time for us to connect.
After you choose the best time for you, answer a few questions and you’re all set! (Don’t worry, it’s nothing scary or too personal – just a few things that will help us get the most from our time together.)
The Ball is Now in Your Court…
Time to Click That Button!
Q. What exactly will we be doing together?
We will 1) look at where you are, 2) where you want to go, and then 3) determine the best way and formulate our plan to help you get there. Sometimes it’s a few small things that need fixed and other times it’s a much larger scope.
Bottom line is this… I can’t tell you everything we will do without knowing where you are now. That would be like a doctor writing prescriptions without ever seeing the patient and is utterly irresponsible. The path varies for every client, and requires a conversation before elaboration.
If I can help you, I will. And If I can’t, I’ll give you honest, actionable advice to help you on your journey.
Q. Do you have a guarantee?
Here’s my commitment to you: I am so confident in my systems, if you commit to work together for at least 12 months, following the advice and guidance I provide, I guarantee you will make more with me than you paid to me, or I work free until you do. You have nothing to lose. Simple as that.
Q. How long will it take?
Look, you cannot rush something you want to last forever. Ninety days is the minimum commitment, but most of my clients have been with me for 3+ years.
I’m in this for the long-haul and you should be, too!
Setup your call, let’s take a look at what you need, then let’s figure out what’s right for you. Or don’t. It’s up to you to decide the level of support and expertise you want to have in your life.
Q. Do you have any references?
I have always dedicated myself to my clients’ privacy. They choose to work with me as a trusted consultant and advisor because they know I will never use their names or violate their privacy for my own personal benefit (just like I won’t interrupt yours).
Why? Because many of my clients are congressmen, entertainers, fortune companies and health, fitness, medical personalities – or even high-performance CEO’s, CMO’s and even elite business owners who never want anyone to know they got outside help to do what they do. Whatever their reason, I always hold our trust sacred.
That said, I have many gracious clients and associates who have offered testimonials from our work or time together and, if you’re still a skeptic after reading those, you can always do your own due diligence.
But no, I do not provide references and this has never been an issue for any of my past clients in 20+ years of being in my consulting practice. Please do not ask.
Q. What if I have a question not answered here?
Setup a call and let’s talk. Or give Mary a call at 810.853.2422. Mary is like my right hand. She and I have worked together for well over 8 years and she can very likely answer any question you may have.